- Organizational Awareness – Understanding and using the workings, structure, climate and culture of the organization to achieve results.
- Continuous Learning – Seeks learning opportunities
Identifying and addressing learning and developmental needs to enhance own performance.
- Group project for summary – Sees the whole picture and can combine key features from the course in an effective, practical project
For the instructors (trainers of trainers): Tips, recommended methods and tools for ca. 5 hours training in classroom - Click here
Purpose/challenge: To be able to use the knowledge acquired at the course in the most effective way, the participants have to know their organization and conduct their training according to it.
Duration: 1 hour
- Structured discussions about the homework and the worksheets.
- Problems, hurdles, hindrances, differences and possibilities in the view of the organizational culture in their workplace? What is possible?
Purpose/challenge: The self-directed learner takes the responsibility of own advancement and learning.
Duration: 1-2 hours
Tools: Renewal of the OJTs learning contract with themselves!
Group project for summary
- The ability to summarize and draw conclusions from the course to the job as trainer. The OJTs work in teams, help each other, to make their own plan which incorporates using the tools from the course.
- The design tools, the methods and more.
- To use the project as a summative assessment of the OJTs progress and general understanding.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Tools: Project´s description, worksheet.
Follow up or homework (5 hours)
Visit and/or consultation will be done via phone/Skype or visit at the workplace with the OJT and his manager/ supervisor. A tailor made course will be offered to the company based on the needs that will be identified during the course and in this interview.
- To give in-house trainers the opportunity to get consultation after a while on their own as trainers. To have a platform where the participants and the manager can discuss their concerns regarding the training.
- Final evaluation of the course.
Duration: 1-2 months after the course ends.
Tools: Visit, Skype, Phone, Evaluation sheet, Questionnaires.
Self assessment for Part 4
How to assess your competences:
- Read every learning outcome carefully and answer as sincerely as possible about your knowledge and competence in each case.
- Bear in mind all the knowledge, skills and experience you have acquired in your former jobs, projects, courses, and social or private life.
In assessing your competences you can ask yourself:
- Have I been in a situation where I had to use this competence?
- How did I use the competence and what was my contribution to the task?
The rating system for the assessment
Select the cell that best describes your abilities:
1 – Little knowledge/skills/competence: I need to learn from the basics and upwards.
2 – Some knowledge/skills/competence: I need some assistance to enhance it.
3 – Good knowledge/skills/competence: I can work myself on enhancing it.
4 – Very good knowledge/skills/competence: I can assist others to acquire it.
Registered users can keep track of their results. You can easily register here
Social and communication skills and work-place practice: training overview, effective communication, teamwork, IT, developing others, work ethics and values.
Training skills and work-place practice: communication, teamwork, fostering and organizing adult learning.
Adaptability and Problem solving and work-place practice: IT, adaptability and problem solving.